Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Article number: GGVE-PINCE-G-023
- Single item
Unbelievable, but still true?
Nowadays it's almost impossible to find a nose clip, also called Pince Nez, from the early 1920s.
This treasure is almost 100 years old, but unworn. An original antique treasure with its original case!
The pinch was popular until the beginning of the 20th century, mainly in the upper class and the upper middle classes, although glasses were already available.
- The fastest reading glasses in the world
- A statement for individualists and design lovers
- Perfectly fits into wallets, trousers and jackets
- Temple-free reading glasses in credit card format
- Pressed lightning fast, without annoying folding on the nose bridge
|Eye - Glass width:||40 mm|
|Eye - Glass height:||29 mm|
|Frame style:||Fancy, Luxury|
100% Original - real vintage from the 1920s; NO retro!