Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Article number: AM-633-SG-066
- Single item
A breathtaking vintage pilot sunglasses from the 80s. Only the finest and most expensive materials were used here, such as the Mazzucchelli plate, which was produced exclusively for mikli.
- Breathtaking vintage pilot men sunglasses
- Lenny Kravitz wore a Mikli Model 633 at the beginning of the 90s
- Expensive Mazzuchelli plate with closed surface - suitable for allergy persons
|Frame style:||Classic, Fancy|
|Frame shape:||Pilot Aviator|
|Frame size:||145 mm | 5.71 Inch|
|Temple length:||140 mm / 5.51 Inch|
|Eye - Glass width:||60 mm|
|Eye - Glass height:||51 mm|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by alain mikli Paris Philippe Starck Eyes Claude Montana
100% Original - Vintage - Unworn; NO retro! For a perfect wearing comfort, you can adjust your sunglasses individually from your optician.